Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome to Small Town Disease-A Blog For All Things Musical,

Welcome
I love music.I love listening to music,I love making music,I love reading about music,I love writing about and I love sharing music.Anyone who knows me well enough will be aware that once I get onto the topic of music,I'll be talking for a while.
So for this reason,I have started this blog.
Here you will find all manner of things.Live reviews,album reviews,news,interviews,articles,etc.
Every week I hope to bring you an 'Album of the week'.Old,new,mainstream,underground,whatever.
Obviously this blog is likely to reflect my own personal taste and surroundings.
For the record,that's predominantly heavy/psychedelic/stoner rock and nearby Geelong/Melbourne musical happenings,but I'll try to mix it up and make it relevant to everyone.
This whole blog thing may take me a little while to get my head around,but bear with and we'll see what happens!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment