Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mile stone

My little view counter is just about to click over to 1000,so I'll take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading,and I hope you've found some cool new music.After all,that's the reason I run this.And thank you to everyone who has passed this on, and shared it around.
Feel free to make use of the comments system if you feel you have something to say,and don't forget you can find this blog mirrored here > http://www.tumblr.com/blog/smalltowndisease <
Time permitting,I've got alot to bring you this week.
Anyone tuned in enough will know that there have been 2 big releases in stoner rock this past week,with the return of Wtchcraft and their new album Legend,and long awaited release of Colour Haze's She Said.I'll do a double review of those two.
I also have an interview with a local metal head in the works.
To top this post off,here's the preview track from the The Sword's upcoming album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBOVJESA8uc
Album of the week will be up later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment